SALLAKI FORTE TABLETS
SALLAKI FORTE contains Boswellia serrata, Curcuma longa & Zingiber officinale which help in reducing pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Prostaglandins (PG) and Leukotrines (LT) are two classes of arachidonic acid derived mediators of inflammation by enzymes cyclooxygenase (COX) and lipoxygenases (LOX) respectively.
Boswellia serrata is selective leukotrine inhibitor. Boswellia serrata attenuates inflammatory mediators and oxidative stress, thus demonstrates immune-modulatory action in Rhumatoid arthritis.
Curcuma longa inhibits NF-kB (a transcription factor) activated in vascular endothelium and synovial cells in arthritis and exhibits potent anti-inflammatory and analgesic activity.
Zingiber officinale demonstrated reduction in pain and joint swelling in arthritis indicating potential analgesic and anti -inflammatory action, which may also help to stop further progress or even reverse the damage caused by OA & RA.
Zingiber officinale also possess free radical scavenging activity, inhibits lipid perioxidation and is also gastro protective.
Each tablet contains extracts of
Salai guggul (Boswellia serrata)………………. 400 mg
Haridra (Curcuma longa)……………………….. 20 mg
Shunthi (Zingiber officinale)…………………… 20 mg
- Provides relief from pain & inflammation by blocking prostaglandins, leukotrines & cytokines
- Delays disease progression by its chondro- protective and antioxidant action
- Slows the degenerative changes in the bone and joints by its immunomodulatory action
- Promotes joint mobility by imparting strength to musculo – skeletal system
- Reduces morning stiffness due to anti-inflammatory action
- Safe for long term use
- Rheumatoid arthritis
DOSAGE: 1 tablet thrice a day for 4-6 weeks PRESENTATION: Blister pack of 10 tablets
There are no reviews yet.