SALLAKI 400/600 TABLETS
Boswellia serrata is used in the Ayurvedic system of medicine for the treatment of rheumatic diseases.
Extensive research within the last 30 years has identified the active component of this resin as boswellic acid (BA), a pentacyclic triterpenic acid, and its derivatives [acetyl-β-BA, 11 -keto-β-BA, and acetyl-11- keto-β-BA (AKBA)].
The traditional therapeutic usefulness of Boswellia serrata is result of its anti-inflammatory activity, mediated through the inhibition of 5-lipooxygenase.
Each tablet contains extracts of
- Salai guggul (Boswellia serrata)……………………….. 400 / 600 mg
- Arrests the symptoms of pain, inflammation and associated with Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis
- Controls the progress of disease
- Prevents joint destruction and Preserves joint function
- Highly effective and free from side effects
- Safe for long term use
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Follow up treatment after Sallaki Forte Tablets
Sallaki 400 / 600 mg: 1 tablet thrice a day for 8-12 weeks
There are no reviews yet.